with batch numbers 2014J04 and 2015D20 mistakenly declares the allergen
'gluten' on its packaging. Gastrozym does not contain, and has never
contained, any gluten. The allergen will be removed from the packaging
with effect from the next batch.
Gastrozym is a broad enzyme complex that only contains vegetarian enzymes that are active for a long time, including lipase, protease and amylase. Gastrozym also contains lactase, an enzyme that has proven effective in improving lactose digestion in people who have problems with this.
- Broad enzyme complex with lactase, for better lactose digestion
- Contains among others amylase, lipase, protease and bromelaine
- Plant-derived enzymes: active for longer
- Composition per capsule
Alpha-glycosidase (from Aspergillus niger) 150 GalU Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae) 3500 DU Bromelain (from Ananas comosus fructus) 50 GDU Glucoamylase (from Aspergillus niger, Rhizopus oryzae) 10 AGU Invertase (from Saccaromyces cerevisiae) 400 SU Lactase (from Aspergillus oryzae) 1000 ALU Lipase (from Candida rugosa, Aspergillus niger, Rhizopus oryzae) 500 FIP Papain (from Carica papaya fructus) 2500 NF Protease (from Aspergillus niger) 50 SAPU Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae) 20200 HUT
- Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose (HPMC), magnesium stearate.
- Guaranteed to contain no
- GMO, soy, yeast, gluten, lactose, added saccharose, gelatine, animal substances, artificial colouring, flavouring and aromatic substances.
- Take 1 to 2 capsules daily, during or immediately after a meal. Capsule may be opened if experiencing difficulties with swallowing. Preferably spread your intake evenly throughout the day.
- Prebiotics (like Darmocare Pre) and probiotics (like Darmocare Pro, Infantis or Extensis) can support the effect of Gastrozym by also supporting the digestive system in other ways.
- Article number and content
- 8910 (plastic bottle containing 90 vegetarian capsules)
- Recommended sales price
- £ 18.55 Including VAT